Empower School Program (ESP)
School Adoption Process of ESP
- Donation is done one school at time.
- Teachers are trained to help students maximize the use of the donated books.
- Consulting services are made available to the concerned administrators of the school to help them institutionalize the use of the books.
- Preliminary assessment of the library readiness of the schools is conducted followed by the final assessment of the effective promotion and utilization of the books after one academic year.
Adopted Schools under ESP
- The Nazarene Catholic School
- St. Jean Baptiste Academy
- Francisco School
- Angels of Peace Academy Foundation Inc.